Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Neighbors

This afternoon I was studying our love seat and wondering if I could do a minor change on it. I knew I would need a wood stapler. I called my neighbor, Maureen to see if her husband Tom owned a wood stapler. Yes he owns one I explained what I planned to do. Tom and Maureen came over and helped me remove the two front skirt panels and move them to the back and move the back ones to front. It was a simple job with right equipment. Then Tom, Maureen and my self rearranged the living room which gives it a nice look. I praise God for good neighbors who are willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment