Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, March 26, 2010

Things I dislike

I was thinking of things I dislike. There aren't to many, but here are a few. These are not in any sort of order.

1. Tissues left in pockets when you wash clothes.
2. Clothes that are not color fast that you wash.
3. Boiling something over on the stove.
4. Getting shoe polish on my fingers.
5. People who walk their dogs and don't pick up after the dogs.
6. Being late for an appointment or meeting.
7. Spilling something in the refrigerator.
8. Broken Promises
9. Nights I can't sleep. (tonight)
10.Scrapping fingers on blackboards.

I'm sure if I thought longer I might come up with some more, but enough for tonight.
Let me know a few thinks you dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment