Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, April 2, 2010

Arranging A Urn

This afternoon I went to a town near us and at Wal-Mart I choice flowers to arrange in a urn I purchased last fall for my brothers grave near here. When I got home I thought I would ask Maureen, a friend and neighbor if she could help me. She was excited to help and her husband helped with his special saw to cut the styrofoam to put the flowers in. He also helped with putting white rocks in the urn then Maureen with only a small amount of help by myself arranged the flowers. I wasn't sure how many flowers to purchase so Maureen added some baby breath and red roses to fill in. Then we put Spanish moss on top of the rocks. It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment