Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Visiting Violet

Violet, my niece picked me up on Wednesday evening and my husband came on Saturday and we returned home Sunday. Their daughter, Becca graduated on Sunday. Her party was on Saturday. I was able to help with preparing food. It was fun and we always have time to enjoy just being together. When she came to pick me up she saw and approved the project we now have finished. (Actually my husband did the largest share of the work.) He landscaped our front lawn. First he put special cloth down to block weeds. Then he put forty four forty pound bags of white marble rock. After that he used 3x5 log trim to hold it all in place. it really looks nice. It was a lot of work. We were thinking of another project, but he checked with a man and it costs more than our budget can handle. This week Violet is coming to stay Friday and Saturday nights. We are going to attend an art festival near here. Violet is an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment