Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, July 2, 2010

Blessing

This morning as I was driving back from a near by town where I had to go for x rays I was thinking. You know we are so blessed to have a working car and not have to depend on horses as people in years gone by. We have to go to a city in the opposite direction this afternoon. I'm getting fitted for hearing aids this afternoon. Anyway we have had to go to that town every single day this week for doctors, dentist, etc. We are blessed to have a car.
This morning when I got home we have no water. We take so much for granted now days. Running water is great and I'm not sure whats up with none this morning, but I checked with a neighbor and they don't have any either so the city must be doing something and have it off.
Well I have to run and pick up hubby as I have the car. He went in early so he could go with me this afternoon for my appointment.
Wishing you all a wonderful, fun, safe, fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment