Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Memories

Memories can be pleasant or then again not so pleasant. Well I usually chose to dwell on the pleasant ones. This morning I kept thinking of a memory of advise given me by a pastor when I was first dealing with some of the abuse that was done to me in the years of high school days. At first I didn't think I could do what he asked or suggested. His advise was PRAY for those that abused you. Well I told him I didn't know if I could do that. He suggested to pray for their family members first if I couldn't pray for them. It was good advise. There are sometime when the unpleasant memories return briefly. It is then a good time to again pray, pray, and pray some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment