Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dust

Dust
Can you image my surprise when I found there have been others living here with Bob and I unnoticed. This morning I cleaned my kitchen & bathroom. I really did a complete job of it - vacuum the walls , scrubbed the floors, dusted. Oh my GOSH I was shocked by all the dust. Since we are made from dust and return to dust I was shocked to find we have these people living with us. I haven't cleaned the two bedrooms and the living room. We don't have room for these extras people. I'm sad, because if they are going I wasn't a good hostess.
Have a GREAT day and laugh a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment