Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Sunday, March 27, 2011

This and That

I'm borrowing my "Title" from a friends blog.
I have been doing allot of knitting. I'm working on a baby blanket right now. It is for a girl. (mint green) Seems like when I knit I don't get as much other things done.
I washed and ironed my kitchen curtains. I have three windows.
I have been having pain in my right leg when I'm on it for a couple hours.
Really missing our kids.
Really enjoyed a book Lizzie gave me called "An Unlikely Blessing".
The ladies Bible study I attended just started " He Is My Freedom".
Plan to go to my niece, Violets on Friday. Then she and I are going to my sister-in-laws, her Aunts 80th birthday open house on Sat. the 2nd. Please pray for safety for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment