Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life goes on

I visited my niece Violet again recently. We went together to Rice Lake WI for her aunts, my sister-in-laws 80 th birthday open house. We stopped at a kitchen store, several art galleries and Barnes & Nobles. We had a good time.
This morning on the way to church on an off ramp the car smelled very hot. Bob got out to check and around the tire was very hot. We think it is the bearing. We had already arranged an appointment for tomorrow to have it checked and our mechanic said it sounded like a brake or bearing. Anyway we got a tow truck from the place we were going to take it tomorrow to tow it to their place.
I have slowed down for a while on my knitting because my neck, shoulder, and left arm were getting very painful.
Just talked to my neighbor about roto tilling our garden spot. My crocus and Iris are greening up. Yesterday I spotted some rubarb peeking through the ground. Day lillies haven't shown up yet. All snow in our yard is gone. There still are a few very small piles around town.
Whats up at your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment