Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Thursday, October 9, 2014

Activies

Canning!
I have been doing a lot of canning.  I have to borrow a caner, because I sold all my canning utensils.  I have been really enjoying doing it, but find I am exhausted at the end of the day.  So far this is what I have canned: 3 quarts apple butter 4 pints Bing cherry sauce, 13 quarts of apple sauce, 2 pints apple sauce, 32 pints of beets, 4 quarts tomato juice, 13 quarts tomatoes, 2 pints tomatoes, 3 Bing cherry jam, 1 quart watermelon pickles, 5 pints watermelon pickles, 6 1/2 pints strawberry - pineapple jam, 3 pints, carrots, 3 1/2 pints carrots.  I believe I am done for this season unless someone gives me some more carrots.

Freezing!
Also have done some freezing.  This is what I froze: 24 pints sweet corn, 6 pkgs of 6 cups apple, 5 pkgs of 4 cups of zucchini, 6 pints green beans, 2 meals of chicken noodle and veggie soup.

Bob has been putting plastic on the outside of some of our windows.

He has started therapy after about a three week break.  Today he said it felt better after the treatment.  We hope it will continue to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment