Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Sunday, May 10, 2015

Really sick

REALLY SICK
How do you decide what to do when you are really sick?  Well after a week of not feeling very well I went to the doctor.  I told the doctor a lady that I thought I had a serious sinus infection a long with a cold and cough.  Doctor Linda prescribed Ciprofloxacin.    On Wednesday I attended Our last Community Bible Study for ladies till fall.  We were having a time of  sharing of what the study had meant to different ones.  I was so glad to be there, but I should have been at home in bed.  Then Thursday & Friday night I helped a friend to tie three fleece blankets.  Two of them needed to be given as gifts later today on Sunday.  One was given as a gift for a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon.  I also should have been home in bed then.  You will be glad to hear I didn't go to the shower.  I felt so bad Saturday and coughed so hard that twice I couldn't breath and this awful noise came out of me.   It (the noise) really scared me and I actually wondered if I would die, because of how hard it was to breath. (Not sure what day I wrote this.  Just found it in drafts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment