Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sleepless again - Coldest night of the yearso far!

Sleepless and Cold
Can't sleep again. That isn't all bad, because I always get a lot done when I can't sleep.  At 2:40 am the actually temperature was  -22  degrees with a windchill of -40 degrees. Church has been cancelled for today , because of the danger of the extreme cold weather.  Last weekend was our first snow storm.  This weekend starting Friday till Saturday noon we got about 7 inches of snow.  There was a lot of wind also.  Yesterday afternoon. (Saturday)   I was setting in our living room writing Christmas cards.  I got 35 finished.  I looked out the window and there was a tractor with a front end loader cleaning our sidewalks.  It was our mayor, Tom Eckmann.  He cleaned a wide path.  Cameron will still have to do our lower sidewalk and also around to the back door, oh and shovel our steps.  Well I just want to say.  I love the beauty of the snow, but really do not like the extreme COLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment