Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Saturday, December 16, 2017

What I am doing!

Baking Cookies
One of the missionaries that our church supports is home for a short time.  They will be at our church Sunday.  We are all giving them Christmas gifts.  So  I am filling two tins with cookies for them.  I also purchased some peanut brittle to include.  One tin is filled with sugar cookies and peanut brittle  The other tin is half full with Russian Tea cakes and later today I  will add peanut blossoms when I get those baked.  It has been fun.  One of my cousins Gloyd & Roxanne Wellman called tonight and wants us to get together before Christmas with the family of two others cousins;Chuck and Alice Wellman and Norman and Jeanine Wolford.  That is exciting.  They will let us know the date in a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment