Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dust

I just got my vacuum out. Yes it made me think of dust. If you are like me you wonder. WHERE DID ALL THIS DUST COME FROM? I'm always surprised at how much dust collects in our house. Even more amazed at how fast it appears. Your right we bring some in from outside. When we lived in California a dear friend of ours after his wife passed on said about his house and cleaning "when enough gets carried inside then I'll start carry it back out". I have heard that we human lose 30,000 - 40,000 dead skin cells per minute. Then we lose hair, fibers in our rugs, furniture, bedding, clothes all forms of dust. If you have pets you have even more dust. It is yucky to even think about. Well thats enough thoughts on dust. I need to get busy with my vacuum and swifter. I will turn on our two air purifiers. My niece, Violet and I tease each other about white glove inspections. Violet suggested changing to gray glove inspections. I think gray gloves are a great idea for inspections. Give me about three hours and I should be ready for inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment