Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things I have been doing

I have been enjoying some of the Winter Olympics the events have been exciting to watch. I miss football now that its over for the season. Sometimes I watch golf. Today I spent some time watching birds and also drops of water dripping off the icicles. I finished reading a book I received as a Christmas gift. I enjoy checking different blogs or links I have been told about. Our area has had winds and blowing snow so miss our ladies Bible studies when it is cancelled on Tuesday because it isn't safe to be out on the roads.

1 comment:

  1. This post inspired me to write a every-Monday post 'Things I've Enjoyed This Weekend.' You are inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete