Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Saturday, March 20, 2010

Curio Cabinet

Last Saturday our friends, Tom & Maureen gave me a beautiful lighted curio cabinet. I now have placed my clown collection in it. I like to step in that room turn its light on and remember where each of the clowns came from. Wonderful memories of days we travelled to different areas. Also memories of old friends who gave me several of the clowns and our new friends that gave me the curio cabinet.

Friends
Make new friends,
but keep the old.
Some are silver,
the others are gold.
New made friendship,
is like new wine.
Age will mellow and refine.
Friendship that have stood the test
time and change are surely best.

No comments:

Post a Comment