Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stress

So glad to see the sun shining. My hubby and I have both been dealing with some stress. We were home from services on Sunday. He with a cold and I with the discomfort of the starting of a uti. I was able to get anti-biotic on Monday. Will be seeing the doctor tomorrow for some other issues. He has been using golden seal plus vitamin C. He took thera-flu this morning. He has been able to cough up and get stuff out of body. I wanted him to stay home from work yesterday, but he went. My sugar is doing a yo yo thing. A number of other things that we found out were heavy on each of our hearts.(We had a long talk on Sunday both of us feel very strongthly abut some things; fortunately we both feel the same way on the issues.) Some we just need to follow through with decison to follow our convictions. Some we just have to put back in God's hands and Pray, Pray, and did I mention pray. Sometime there truly is nothing we can do but pray.
It is nice to see signs of spring. I love spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment