Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring

I absolutely love spring!!! All the things we planted last summer are up and doing well. Today I purchased some pansies, a flower with a tiny white bloom, and one hosta to fill in a space around our maple tree. Pansies always reminds me of my Dad. My irises remind me of my Mom. I miss both of them very much. So I got my hands dirty planting those. Some Pelicans have returned to a couple lakes around here, but they aren't all back yet. We purchased a sprayer to spray the two apple trees we purchased last year. The gentleman at the greenhouse said to wait till all the blossoms are gone. before spraying. My rhubarb is looking real good and I plan to take some and make rhubarb crisp tomorrow. Oh my crocus are blooming also. We will need to mow the lawn again tomorrow also. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful season. Oh Spring,Oh Spring, Oh SPRING, Oh SPRING. The farmers are in the field. One of our friends, a farmer has planted 1,000 acres of corn and another 1400 acres of corn. Our neighbor said he saw some corn up already about 20 miles from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment