Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring II

Yesterday a neighbor rotor tilled a small garden area for us. Today I purchased 4 different tomato plants, 4 pepper plants, and two clematis. I was able to get everything planted. I will still have room for some pole beans, & onions. I can hear it raining as I write this. That is good. I have some flower seeds from my niece, Violet to plant also. I wish my body was as willing and anxious to do everything that my mind thinks I'm able to do. Oh well my spirit is young, but my body is less young. I'm excited because my brother and we are meeting Saturday. It will be good to see him again. Did I ever mentioned that I LOVE spring. Today I harvested rhubarb from the plants we planted last year. I made a rhubarb crisp today and invited three neighbors over for dessert tonight. I served ice cream with it. I had only a small bite without ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment