Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Thursday, May 20, 2010

Christian Fellowship, Cleaning, Friends

This week has been a fun week so far. I invited a friend to go for coffee yesterday (Wednesday) morning. We had such sweet fellowship around our Lord. Then she invited me to go to a neighboring town. We got a lot done that we each needed to do. We laughed a lot. Aren't friends wonderful. Tuesday I attended a Bible study with other ladies and my husband attended a Men's Fellowship. This morning our YAH group (Young AT Heart) meets. We roll bandages for missionaries. How blessed I am to have friends and Christian Fellowship. I praise God for both. Now when this afternoon arrives I need to get down to some cleaning. I got my ironing and laundry all caught up, but in this past week I have found three dust bunnies. (That's bad news) Yesterday a neighbor helped my husband lift two window air conditioners into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment