Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nervous

Nervous
I'm nervous, now this does not often happen with me. I will see a surgeon tomorrow afternoon. I'm not nervous about seeing him. The reason I'm nervous is because my pulse has been running low along with sometime my blood pressure. My primary doctor is aware of this fact and has been adjusting med to correct it and has had me wear a monitor for 24 hours also. I had a friend who had surgery when his numbers were low and he never came out of being put under. He came through surgery okay, but he just didn't wake up. He was put on machines for a few days, but then everything was pulled. Also my daughter had a surgery somewhat in the same area and had complications. They seem to be solved now, but that is why I'm nervous. If you read this just pray that I will trust God for a good outcome. Thank you for allowing me to share. I know I'm in His arms no matter the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment