Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank You

Thank You
On Wednesday I saw the surgeon. He will do the surgery I need. He put me on a hormone treatment to strengthen some tissue before surgery. No date has been set. He said that if surgery were done now the tissue would tear. I will see him again. November 9th. One nervous concern addressed.
This morning my primary care doctor called. He had received the report back on the heart monitor I wore for 24 hours. A very good report. My numbers had not fallen into a danger area while sleeping. My heart had skipped a couple beats, but he said that is not real unusual or of concern. So second concern addressed.
THANK YOU for your prayers.
Today is our 44 th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment