Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, December 31, 2010

Ministries

Ministries are something I have for many years tried to be involved in. Over the years the type or style has changed as different needs has been shown to my heart. Since moving to this area about 2 1/2 years ago I have become involved in a new ministry. That being working with my hands in knitting, or using my sewing machine. It is something I can do and also enjoy doing. It uses my time well and minsters to others in special ways. I have made infant caps for mid-wife kits, military caps, plus caps for kids in Alaska that have ear flaps and I cords and now I'm going to make some prayer shawls. One of my friends here is a parish nurse so she will give out the prayer shawls. I don't do all of the things at one time but usually two of the projects going at one time. I get to pray for people I will likely never met, but it is a blessing to be able to share a gift God gave me that I can help full fill others needs. I like to think of my being a Dorcas.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful ministries you have! God bless you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete