Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, January 14, 2011

HI & HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I'm only 14 days late. I do hope this year will bring peace to this world.
A couple days ago my hubby and I watched a Daniel O'Donnell DVD I purchased at one of his concerts. I love his singing. He has a couple songs which have become favorites with me. The first one "My Forever Friend" speaks of my friend, Jesus.
He is an ever lasting friend. He will never leave me. I wish I could share all the words to this song, but it is copyrighted so don't think I can. Also he sings
"Footsteps" This song is about Jesus footsteps walking with me. I can't always see them, but He is always there with me. He doesn't change like weather. Google or use swag bucks search type in: you tube Daniel O'Donnell and the name of both these songs and you can hear and see the lyrics. I'm so glad I know this friend and He walks with me everyday and He is here whether it is a good day or a bad day. He is an AWESOME God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment