Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends

Isn't it great to have friends. I want to tell you about one of my friends, (Nila). Wednesday afternoon Nila called and asked if she could come over for tea. I said yes, then she said, but I'm not done so I said yes. She asked if she could bring Lue, and Linnea with. I said of course and then she said I just took two pans of cinnamon buns out of the oven and I'll bring one pan with. They all came and we had such a wonderful time of fellowship. I love all these ladies. They are a part of a Bible study group I attend on Tuesday mornings here in town. I'm glad my friend felt comfortable enough with our friendship that she could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment