Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Authorized King James Version




Sunday, May 9, 2010

Winter

Winter in May. Yes that's what I call last night. I planted 4 tomatoes and 4 peppers on April 30. Last night it froze here and they all died. We also noticed that the two apple trees both had brown blossoms this morning. So maybe no apples this year. We can replant the other things. I purchased some pole bean seeds while in Sioux Falls, SD on Friday. That was a cold windy day. I really had fun as I rode along with my friend and her husband. He had to go to the VA medical center and she had to see her foot doctor. She had a bunion removed some time ago so this was just a final check on how that was doing. I was completely worn out when we got home at 10:15 pm. We shopped in between appointments and on the way home, plus ate out twice and they won't let me pay for my meals. We left at 9:00 in the morning and I had only four hours of sleep Friday morning before going.

No comments:

Post a Comment